Skip to content
Jump Links wants to give you the most powerful and easy to use table of contents app for Shopify to help you improve the SEO for your guides, long-form blog posts, tutorials, and whatever else you write. These are the current features.
- Table of Contents Generator – Easily build and insert a table of contents for your Shopify hosted blog posts.
- Table of Contents Customizer – Adjust the background color, bullet points, border, and link color of your table of contents (applies globally).
- Exclude Blog Posts – You can easily remove short blog posts that do not need a table of contents.
- Compatible with numerous Shopfiy themes – We are constantly testing and building out compatibility with Shopify and third-party themes.
- Smooth Scroll options – for perfect positioning.
- Automated Table of Contents generation – Create new table of contents on new blog posts by just the click of a button.
- Speed Optimized – Running on AWS Jump Links is designed to run fast and not harm pageloading performance.
- Simple and Intuitive Controls – We have designed our app to be as easy to use as possible and continue to make improvements to usability to make it more intutive and easy for site owners.
- Almost Effortless Installation – The Jump Links table of contents app installs easily, has built-in customizable design features, and automatically applies to all published blog posts & articles.
- Supports SEO Success – Many SEO professionals believe that a Table of Contents can improve time on site, search engine crawling, and even directly impact increased rankings in search results.
- Improves User Experience – Table of Contents have become necessary for blogging due to the increased engagement and improved visitor experience they provide. Allow users to effortlessly navigate your long-form blog content and they will come back to read more.
- Increases Sales from Blogging – If long-form blogging is part of your strategy to drive higher sales volume, you need a table of contents. As more users return to read your content and they can navigate it more easily they will feel more comfortable chcecking out merchandise from your store recommended, pictured, or linked inside of a blog post on your site. This increass the volume of potential buyers and the liklihood that a potential buyer purchases as well.